This week we worked on automatic drawing. I felt as if the project was hard. Maritess and I were working on mine and we didn’t seem to connect. Along with that, the pastel broke a few times. I lied; it broke multiple times.Overall, I wanted to create a dragon like in the video that I had watched. After noticing that it was hard to create something by going with the flow, I gave up. I tried to draw RNA Polymerase I,II, and III. Sorry if you can’t tell, but I had been studying for my Molecular Cell Biology class all day. The black was the RNA that was being transcribed. The bottom parts were the section of the DNA, but then I just stopped with it. Overall, it was a fun project, I wish I could have drawn something cooler. Thanks to my friends Andy and Maritess for helping me.